Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank you Mr Lucas for allowing others to ruin your ruination Part 1

I tried to give Clone Wars a shot. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a Mandalore. Basically, its as flat as the new movies. Clunky plot direction and non believable situations and poor dialog. I dont understand how a group called Death Watch plans to take over Mandalore when a group of 8 can't beat Obi Wan. Now the series makes Obi Wan semi-more badass than the movies do but come on the first three movies don't lead to Sir Alec at all now do they? Dutchess throws rock at Death Watch Mando, instead of shooting Obi in the face he turns to blast her, gets sweeped...dumb. Dutchess sets off alarm, instead of one Mando guard going to "check it out" both leave their post at elaborate jedi death machine so they can both check it out while Dutchess frees Obi from ore smashing device... Give me back my fucking Ewoks right the fuck now.

No comments:

Post a Comment